Commissions are CLOSED for the time being. If you have a QUICK idea, send me a note to negotiate.
1. When letting me know your commission request, be specific so I have a good idea of what you are looking for! Provide references if possible, and color references are best if you want color. Also, let me know whether or not it's okay to post the art on dA/tumblr, and if it is whether or not I can post your dA name with it!
In general, I draw at 1000 x 1000 pixels, or a rectangle a little bigger than that. If you want a bigger picture, such as something that would be printable, please let me know! I save as PNG. Also, make it clear if you want anything besides just the final picture as a PNG you want!
2. I am not obligated to accept a commission. I reserve the right to choose to do what commissions I want. There are things I will draw for a price, and there are things I won't draw, even if you pay me. No porn, although nudity is acceptable.
3. Price can change according to difficulty, complexity, or size of the piece. Price will be negotiated prior to payment. Payment is up-front through Paypal! I will let you know my e-mail at an appropriate time!
4. Commissions are not drawn for commercial or advertising, or otherwise profit from the artwork, unless previously agreed upon. If you distribute my art in any way (ie. post it), please give me credit and a link back to my dA and/or tumblr! You may not alter the art although you may crop or resize the artwork if necessary.
5. I reserve the right to use the art I drew for your commission however I want to, including posting it on dA or tumblr, further editing it and/or making alternate versions, and making prints and merchandise.
6. If you pay, you agree to all the above rules.PRICE GUIDELINES:
All price guidelines below are assumed to be similar to the below example pictures (keep in mind most of these pics aren't actually commissions, but are merely examples of the type of work I do). A single or few simple cartoon characters, no background or a simple background, and no shading. PM me for specific price from your request! Prices will vary by number of characters, difficulty, shading, backgrounds, sexiness (sex sells, right?), and personal preference (I will charge more for things I don't like drawing). There are just too many variables. Since these are just guidelines, the price may actually be more then what's here for more complex drawings.
SINGLE CHARACTER LINES: $20 ($15 for canon pony)
SINGLE CHARACTER FLAT COLORS: >$25 (lines colored for pony, lineless or lined colors for Ruby Gloom) ($20 for canon pony)
ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS: +~$20 per additional character (+$15 per additional canon pony)
ORIGINAL CHARACTER: +$5 per original character (ie. $25 for lines, $30 for flats)
BACKGROUND: This depends on the complexity of the background, please note me with details!
PONY DISCOUNT: Canon ponies are $5 cheaper!HOW COMMISSIONING ME WORKS:
1. First thing for you to do is contact me by sending me a note on dA! We can work out the details of your commissions, what you want and for what price, as well as an e-mail address for me to send sketches and the final piece. Price guidelines are above, but remember that they are just GUIDELINES.
2. After accepting your commission, I will give you my Paypal. PAYMENT IS UP FRONT. Why? Because it gives me more motivation when I actually OWE you. It'll make me work faster, trust me!
3. After payment, I will e-mail you a sketch so that you can get an idea of what I'm doing and so you can give comments. If any changes are requested, I will adjust and send another sketch and we'll go from there. When sketches are approved I will give you an estimate of time before I finish it.
4. When I'm done with the final picture, I will e-mail it to you just to make sure there are no final changes necessary. If you are totally good with it I will post it to dA and tumblr. If you do not want me to post it on dA or tumblr, please let me know before payment!
Thanks all for reading! Please PM me if you'd like to commission me!